From heart-pounding adrenaline rushes to heart-warming recollections, vehicles — cars, trucks, motorcycles, and buses — provide plenty of opportunity for nostalgic memory-making. You can rekindle your motoring reflections by adopting a vehicle in the Museum’s collection. Our wide variety may include a make and model that holds a special meaning or one that you owned in the past. When you see it, good vibes come rushing back.
The Adopt-a-Car Program offers the opportunity to put your name on a special vehicle display. By adopting a vehicle, you provide financial support for the Museum and support the mission of preserving automotive history for future generations.
Your yearly tax-deductible sponsorship of $500 ($2000 for a Tucker) makes an important contribution to the hobby and, at the same time, gives you a personal involvement in the Museum.
How to adopt a car, motorcycle or bus:
1. Review the benefits of adopting a car, motorcycle, or bus
- Unlimited admission to the Museum for 12 months
- Four guest passes valid for 12 months from date of issue
- Complimentary admission for the adopter and a guest to selected special events
- 10% discount on the Museum store purchases
- Adopters names are displayed on a Museum sign along with a description of the car
2. Choose a vehicle
To adopt that special vehicle, please browse through our list of available cars, motorcycles, and buses available for adoption. Select a primary vehicle and an alternative in the event that your primary selection has been adopted.
3. Choose your adoption method
Return the form by mail to AACA Museum, Inc. 161 Museum Drive, Hershey, PA
Call (717) 566-7100 ext 101 during business hours
4. Notes & Questions
Please note: If the vehicle you choose has been adopted prior to receiving your request, we will contact you and provide alternative suggestions.
If you have questions about adopting a vehicle? Email: SBenson@AACAMuseum.org