Our Annual Craft Beer Festival is Back!
November 5th, 2021
With 2020 in the rearview mirror, the AACA Museum, Inc. is excited to welcome the return of Autos & Ales, one of the Hershey area’s oldest and most enduring craft beer festivals. Friday, November 5th, from 6 to 10 pm, the event kicks off with live music, food, and dozens of breweries, all within the galleries of our award-winning transportation museum.
- Regional craft breweries with dozens of craft brew beers for sampling
- Live music from local favorite, Smooth LIke Clyde
- Delicious food prepared by C&J Catering
- VIP hour from 6 to 7 pm (VIP ticket holders can remain through the close of the event at 10 pm.) The VIP hour features the debut of our 2021 event’s signature beer brewed by Snitz Creek Brewery of Lebanon, PA. The “Tucker Pucker Torpedo” beer is a delicious sour inspired by our unmatched collection of famous Tucker ’48 automobiles.
- Early access to all breweries from 6-7 pm.
Purchase 3 VIP, or 3 Regular Tickets and
Get 1 Designated Driver Ticket for FREE.
Use Discount Code: AA2019
Confirmed 2021 participants: