Join us on November 4th for the area’s largest craft beer festival sponsored by Winters Automotive & Trailers!
With 2021 in the rearview mirror, the AACA Museum, Inc. is excited to welcome the return of Autos & Ales, one of the Hershey area’s oldest and most enduring craft beer festivals. Friday, November 4th, from 6 to 10 pm, the event kicks off with live music, food, and dozens of breweries, all within the galleries of our award-winning transportation museum.
- Regional craft breweries with dozens of craft brewed beers for sampling
- Live music by local favorite Smooth Like Clyde
- Delicious food prepared by C&J Catering
- VIP hour from 6 to 7 pm (VIP ticket holders can remain through the close of the event at 10 pm.) The VIP hour features the debut of our 2022 event’s signature beer and its brewer Englewood Brewing
- Early access to all breweries from 6-7 pm.
Confirmed 2022 participants. More coming soon!