Autos & Ales
Presented & Hosted by the AACA Museum, Inc.
The 2018 Autos & Ales returns!
The last several years,
this event has sold out!
Don't wait to get your ticket.
VIP Admission - $65
Regular Admission Special - $50
Designated Driver - $20
Note: Regular Admission is a special early purchase price.
Autos & Ales 2017 was a fabulous SOLD OUT event! We’re working on details for 2018 – Mark your calendar fro November 2, 2108! Details will be updated in the spring!
The regions’ best breweries
Best tasting wing competition
NEW! VIP Happy Hour from 6-7 PM. – SOLD OUT!!!!
Exclusive tasting of AACA Museum Tucker ’48 IPA brewed especially for this event by Rotunda Brewing Company of Annville, PA. Early access to all breweries from 6-7 PM for samplings paired with our hot dog bar complete with lots of fun toppings. VIP ticket holders can remain through the close of the event at 10:30 PM.
VIP Happy Hour is now SOLD OUT!!! A few regular event tickets are still available for purchase . . . Don’t wait, get them now!
VIP Tickets – $65
(Only 200 tickets available!)
|Regular Tickets- $50||Designated Driver – $20|
Complimentary Tasting Glass Included with Ticket Purchase
NEW Autos & Ales T-shirt design!
Available at the door while supplies last.
Schedule of Events
- Doors will open at 6:00 PM for VIP Tickets -Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- VIP Exclusive AACA Museum Tucker ’48 IPA specially brewed by Rotunda Brewing
- VIP Exclusive early access to all breweries + additional food pairings
- Doors will open at 7:00 PM for Regular Ticket holders – Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- Both bands & DJ will play until 10:30pm
- The winner of the 50/50 raffle to benefit JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) will be announced at 9:30pm
- Note: Designated Drivers will be given access to VIP area IF those in their party of all purchased the VIP tickets.
NEW! for 2017 Food Truck Corral
- Good Time Ice
- Rogue Popcorn
- Dam Good Snack Foods
- Saint Obnoxious
- Whimsical Wonders by Kris
- Water donated by Classic Drycleaner
- Unique Creations by Deborah Delgado
- Passanante’s Home Food Services
- Seltzer’s Lebanon Bologna
- Red Canoe General Store & Coffee Bar at Mount Gretna Craft Brewery
- LuLaRoe by Alyssa Mundy
- Mine Fire Spice
Vendors will have the opportunity to promote and sale their products on site.
The fee to be part of show is only $75.00.
- Space within the Museum
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs. You need your own table covering
- 1 admission ticket to Autos & Ales
- Additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 Complementary sampling glass
We want our guests to have a fun and safe experience. We have options for you to enjoy the fun and be safe with specialty priced designated driver tickets, rooms available at a discount with Spring Hill Suites Hershey Near the Park, or by catching a ride with one of the transportation services in the Hershey area.
Designated Driver Tickets available for $20
Want to Stay?
|Spring Hill Suites Hershey Near the Park is a great place to stay following Autos & Ales. It is only a short walk away and they are offering discount rates of $142.00 per night, plus tax – while supplies last.
To reserve a room with one king bed and sleeper-sofa click here. Please edit the dates for your stay and click “view rates” and then complete your reservation.
To reserve a room with two queen beds and sleeper-sofa click here. Please edit the dates for your stay and click “view rates” and then complete your reservation.
Limited rooms are available, so please reserve quickly.