Autos & Ales
Presented & Hosted by the AACA Museum, Inc.
The 2019 Autos & Ales returns for our 10th Anniversary!
The last several years,
this event has sold out!
Tickets will be made available for sale early in 2019.
2019 Event details and breweries will be updated in early 2019 as we begin our planning for the 10th Anniversary year, so check back soon!
Autos & Ales is a popular event – Don’t miss your chance to participate in the 2019 event!
The regions’ best breweries
Best tasting wing competition
VIP Happy Hour from 6-7 PM
- Early access to all breweries from 6-7 PM. VIP ticket holders can remain through the close of the event at 10:00 PM.Don’t wait, get to get your tickets! Our VIP tickets sold out fast last year! Can’t make it to VIP Hour? Get your regular admission ticket instead!
Brewer & Vendor relates to our 2018 Autos & Ales Event. Updates for our 2019 Event will be coming soon.
Tickets will be on sale Sunday, April 7th in celebration of National Beer Day!
Early bird prices will be available until August.
Early Bird Price: $55
VIP Tickets – $65
(Only 200 available!)
Early Bird Price: $45
Regular Tickets- $55
Early Bird Price: $15
Designated Driver – $20
Purchase 3 VIP or 3 Regular Tickets
Get 1 Designated Driver Ticket for FREE.
The breweries for 2019 will start being announced over the late spring or early summer.
If you are with a brewery and would like to be a part of this event, please contact us directly for details!
Here’s the list of last year’s participants:
2019 Entertainment Details
New for 2019! As Central PA’s premier party band, we’re excited to welcome Smooth Like Clyde to our main stage!
Smooth Like Clyde is a diverse, energetic and talented 5-piece, Harrisburg-based party band playing R&B, Hip Hop, Funk, Dance, Top 40 and Rock hits from the ’70s to today’s current hits. Formed in 2007, Smooth Like Clyde is a five-piece band based out of Harrisburg, PA playing the hottest R&B, Top 40, Dance, Hip Hop, Funk and Rock on the Billboard Chart from the 70′s to today’s current smash hits. We’re looking forward to a crowded dance floor!
Main Gallery Stage Entertainer –
We’re looking for someone good! Stay tuned for more on this as we get closer or reach out to us on social media if you have a favorite entertainer that you’d like to recommend.
Schedule of Events
- Doors will open at 6:00 PM for VIP Tickets -Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- VIP Exclusive AACA Museum Beer Tasting by Mount Gretna Brewery – AACA Museum 15th Anniversary Brew
- VIP Exclusive early access to all breweries
- Doors will open at 7:00 PM for Regular Ticket holders – Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- Both bands & DJ will play until 10:30 pm
- The winner of the 50/50 raffle to benefit JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) will be announced at 9:30 pm.
Note: Designated Drivers will be given access to VIP area IF those in their party have all purchased the VIP tickets.
Vendors will have the opportunity to promote and sale their products on site.
The fee to be part of show is only $75.00.
- Space within the Museum
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs. You need your own table covering
- 1 admission ticket to Autos & Ales
- Additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 Complementary sampling glass
We want our guests to have a fun and safe experience. We have options for you to enjoy the fun and be safe with specialty priced designated driver tickets, rooms available at a discount with Spring Hill Suites Hershey Near the Park, or by catching a ride with one of the transportation services in the Hershey area.
Designated Driver Tickets available for $20
Want to Stay?
Spring Hill Suites Hershey Near the Park is a great place to stay following Autos & Ales. It is only a short walk away and they are offering discount rates of $142.00 per night, plus tax – while supplies last. Use the code ANAS when booking to receive this special rate. Thank you so Spring Hill Suits Hershey Near the Park for sponsoring Autos & Ales! Links coming soon!
Limited rooms are available, so please reserve quickly.
Call 717-583-2222 to make your reservation or visit their website Mariott.com/HARSH