Autos & Ales
Presented & Hosted by the AACA Museum, Inc.
The 2018 Autos & Ales returns!
The last several years,
this event has sold out!
Don't wait to get your ticket.
VIP Admission - $65
Regular Admission Special - $50
Designated Driver - $20
Note: Regular Admission is a special early purchase price.
2018 Event details and breweries will be updated frequently, so check back soon!
Autos & Ales 2017 was a fabulous SOLD OUT event last year! Don’t miss your chance to participate in 2018’s event!
The regions’ best breweries
Best tasting wing competition
VIP Happy Hour from 6-7 PM.
Early access to all breweries from 6-7 PM. VIP ticket holders can remain through the close of the event at 10:30 PM.
Don’t wait, get to get your tickets! Our VIP tickets sold out fast last year! Can’t make it to VIP Hour? Get your regular admission ticket instead!
Schedule of Events
- Doors will open at 6:00 PM for VIP Tickets -Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- VIP Exclusive AACA Museum Beer Tasting by Mount Gretna Brewery
- VIP Exclusive early access to all breweries + additional food pairings
- Doors will open at 7:00 PM for Regular Ticket holders – Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- Both bands & DJ will play until 10:30pm
- The winner of the 50/50 raffle to benefit JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) will be announced at 9:30pm
- Note: Designated Drivers will be given access to VIP area IF those in their party of all purchased the VIP tickets.
- Good Time Ice
- Rogue Popcorn
- Dam Good Snack Foods
- Saint Obnoxious
- Whimsical Wonders by Kris
- Water donated by Classic Drycleaner
- Unique Creations by Deborah Delgado
- Passanante’s Home Food Services
- Seltzer’s Lebanon Bologna
- Red Canoe General Store & Coffee Bar at Mount Gretna Craft Brewery
- LuLaRoe by Alyssa Mundy
- Mine Fire Spice
Vendors will have the opportunity to promote and sale their products on site.
The fee to be part of show is only $75.00.
- Space within the Museum
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs. You need your own table covering
- 1 admission ticket to Autos & Ales
- Additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 Complementary sampling glass
We want our guests to have a fun and safe experience. We have options for you to enjoy the fun and be safe with specialty priced designated driver tickets, rooms available at a discount with Spring Hill Suites Hershey Near the Park, or by catching a ride with one of the transportation services in the Hershey area.
Designated Driver Tickets available for $20
Want to Stay?
Spring Hill Suites Hershey Near the Park is a great place to stay following Autos & Ales. It is only a short walk away and they are offering discount rates of $142.00 per night, plus tax – while supplies last. Use the code ANAS when booking to receive this special rate. Thank you so Spring Hill Suits Hershey Near the Park for sponsoring Autos & Ales! Links coming soon!
Limited rooms are available, so please reserve quickly.
Call 717-583-2222 to make your reservation or visit their website Mariott.com/HARSH