The “AACA Museum Wish List” contains some of the most pressing needs for the Museum. The Museum’s Curatorial department uses most of the “stuff” that is donated. This frequently includes period artifacts or close reproductions to create a context for the automobiles on display. Oftentimes we are also undertaking small repair tasks on the vehicles in the collection or adding something that was missing when a vehicle arrived. Finally, with a 71,000 square foot facility a lot of general building and office supplies are used as well. If you have any of these things lying around in your attic, basement or garage, we’d love to have them as a donation.
- Book shelves
- Cargo/Full Size/Mini Van
- Catering Carts
- Small Enclosed trailer suitable for Motorcycle/Display Transport
- Flat bed utility cart
- Mannequins (full-size male and female along with child size)
- Plasma/LCD television (any size)
- Popcorn maker
- Energy Efficient LED lighting (contact us for specifications)
- Golf Cart
- 6 – 4th generation iPod Touches any size capacity
- 4 – commercial grade WIFI routers
- 4 – 2009 or newer Apple Mac Minis
- 4 – 2009 or newer Apple 27” iMacs
- 3 – 42” Flat Screen 1080p HDMI Televisions
- 16 – iPad Minis
- 1 – iPad Mini Charging Cart with 16 hookups
- 3 – Commercial grade HDMI Bluetooth Projectors
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please give us a call at 717 566-7100 for more information on donating any of these items and/or to inquire about the potential use (since we realize that it’s an odd list).
Any donation to the AACA Museum may be made in honor or memory of an individual who holds personal significance to you. More information on making a donation can be obtained using our Info Request Form.The AACA Museum prides itself on being a responsible and transparent nonprofit organization. We encourage all donors to fully research the charities that they support and to make educated decisions regarding their philanthropic support. Background and financial information on most charities can be found free of charge at Guidestar.
The AACA Museum is a tax-exempt 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization, therefore all donations to the Museum are tax-deductible as permitted by law. The Museum is also registered with the Pennsylvania Bureau of of Charitable Organizations.