School/Summer Camp Rate
AACA Museum requires a 1:10 ratio for the chaperone rate. The Lead Chaperone is free and not counted as the required chaperone. Additional chaperones are rated below. Please note that discounts, museum affiliated memberships or vouchers cannot be combined with the filed trip experience.
$20.00 per guide. We recommend having 1 guide for every 20 students.
Additional Chaperones $10.00 (more than 1:10 ratio)
Self Guided Tour
No guide will be with the group.
Additional Chaperone $10.00 (More than the required 1:10 ratio)
- Educational groups (School, Summer Camp or Scout) consists of 10+ students.
- One weeks notice to ensure the museum can properly accommodate your group for a positive field trip experience
- AACA Museum doesn’t have a designated lunchroom, but we can accommodate groups by staggering their lunch periods in the lower level. Weather permitted, groups can have their lunch outside on the AACA Museum’s vast campus.
- All groups are oriented in the lobby of the museum
- There is a retail store, only chaperoned groups of 20 are allowed in the retail store at a time.
- Arrange for pre-purchased items by calling 717-566-7100 ext 103
- Group Contact should finalize their numbers no later than a day before their visit. The same applies if you’re canceling your visit. Please call 717-566-7100 ext 100, 103 or 120
Ready to submit your field trip reservation request?