Saturday, December 14, 2019
8:30 – 10:30 AM
Reserve Your Seats!
Celebrate the holidays here at the AACA Museum, Inc. as we deck the halls and trim lots of trees with sparkling holiday decorations. It’s the perfect way to relax with family and friends and enjoy the season.
You’ll be greeted by Sammy the 29 1/2 ft. snow plow as you arrive at the Museum. This huge Walter snowplow is a favorite for kids of every age.
You’ll start with a hearty breakfast prepared by C & J Catering and Events which includes:
Scrambled eggs | Bacon & Sausage | Pancakes | Muffins
Coffee & Tea | Assorted Juices | Milk
Your visit wouldn’t be complete without a visit with Santa himself! Dress your best and purchase your photo with him for just $5 a photo from Mixed-Up Productions.
There will also be a kid’s craft activity during breakfast.Reserve Your Seats
After breakfast, enjoy the many interactive exhibits and activities that the Museum has to offer.
- Explore more than 100 vehicles of all shapes and sizes; cars, trucks, buses, & motorcycles
- Featured exhibits include the Age of Aquarius: Cars of the Counter Culture & Beyond and a display of Desoto vehicles and other artifacts on view courtesy of the Colonial Chapter of the National Desoto Club.
- Find the hidden Grinch and Max, his dog characters hiding everywhere- complete the hunt and turn in your paper at the ticket counter for a treat!
- Several model train displays are scattered on all levels of the Museum. The Road to Rails model train display has dozens of buttons you can push to explore all the interactive scenes – amusement park, farm, mining, car wash, & more!
- Enjoy dozens of decorated trees with fun themes. New this year, look for the Elves, Gingerbread men, and a colorful flower power tree to go along with our featured exhibit Age of Aquarius along with many of your traditional favorites.
Pricing Includes full Museum access and breakfast:
$17.00 Regular $13 (children 4-12 years of age) 3 & under are FREEReserve Your Seats!