Join the AACA Museum in Italy- Back by popular demand! Our fall 2016 tour to Italy was a fabulous success and we’re working on plans for a similar tour in 2017.
- Visit 4 private car collections and be a guest at the NB Center of Automobile Heritage, home to Nicola Bulgari’s collection.
- Enjoy a private visit to a balsamic vinegar farm & a family owned winery in Tuscany Region with tasting and wine pairings.
- Visit to Ducati Museum and a Ducati motorcycle factory/production line tour
- Visit to the National Car Museum and a FIAT factory tour in Turin
- 7 night’s accommodation/7 buffet breakfasts /7 dinners with wine 5 lunches (one lunch at winery). A gelato tasting experience
- Private bus throughout with bottled water
- Professional English speaking guides, hotel staff, waiters, servers for all included excursions, activities, and meals
- Expert English speaking tour leader available 24 hours
Please contact Toni Rothman to obtain your copy of the complete tour itinerary, cost information, tour reservation form and information about optional travel insurance.
Toni Rothman via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 610-361-7882 or 610-246-3525
Send your Italy Tour Reservation form with your deposit and (optional) All Seasons Travel Plan Enrollment form to:
Sherry Boyd | Director of Group & Charter Sales
One Environs Park
Helena, AL 35080
Toll-free: 800-633-4734 ext. 122#