January 13 – February 12, 2012
Treasures from the AACA Museum Collection exhibit will focus on high end American Luxury Cars from the 1930’s – 1950’s showcasing styling changes over the decades.
Vehicles will include:
- 1929 Packard 6-33 Touring
- 1935 Brewster Four Door (Food Chassis)
- 1936 Packard Convertible Sedan
- 1938 Lincoln V12 Brunn Convertible
- 1941 Lincoln Zephyr Limo Ambulance
- 1941 Packard 19th Series Clipper
- 1954 Packard Clipper Panama Sedan
- 1956 Continental Lincoln Mark II
- 1965 Lincoln continental Convertible
- 1985 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur
Winter is the perfect time to come in out of the cold and stroll the AACA Museum filled with this bevy of beauties!