Michele Rene’ has been involved in the wedding industry for over 20 years now from working for some great vendors, to set up and managing some wonderful shops and boutiques to owning her own business.
“I do enjoy the challenge of designing from scratch. Taking that flat piece of fabric, inspiration from my client and bringing it all to life.”
Recently she has added to her services personal dressing and styling. “This has quickly become a great joy for me, and who better to take care of you for that special event or your wedding day than a seamstress that understands fit and style.”
One lucky bride will be selected to win a one of a kind, made just for you dress by Michelle Rene’. She will design for you a dress for your engagement party or a dress to change into for your wedding reception or a honeymoon dress. Valued at $1000.00!
Welcome to Blair Mountain
Welcome to a beautifully restored, circa 1767 farmhouse with many renovations and accommodating qualities, just right for Carlisle bed and breakfast lodging. We are located on the very scenic Blair Mountain in Dillsburg, PA…tucked away in the woods, yet close to many attractions and shopping areas.
One lucky couple will walk away with a two night stay in one of their 4 uniquely decorated rooms, all with PRIVATE baths and peaceful decks in the quiet woods. They will be greeted with a delicious plate of chocolate covered strawberries. And in the morning, they enjoy a scrumptious complimentary breakfast.
Collect golden tickets and walk away in style with a Louis Vuitton handbag containing a secret prize inside.
Help us help the ones without a voice, the ones that can’t ask or seek for help on their own.
This year the AACA Museum will be helping no-kill shelters in the area such as The Helen O’Krause Foundation, Speranza Animal Rescue and The Nobody’s Cats Foundation. Shelters are run by volunteers and depend on donations to care for all of their animals in need of a safe environment.
How do I collect golden tickets? And what do I do with them?
Bring as many non-perishable items as you want and you will receive 2 golden tickets per item or per every dollar donation. Turn in your tickets at the collection table located in the main lobby/front doors. Your tickets must be in by 3:00pm. The winning ticket will be pulled after the fashion show, located in the lower level. You must be present to win. If we don’t hear from you when we call your number, we’ll have to pick another winner. Anyone that brings non-perishable items is eligible to enter to win.
Helping one animal shelter won’t change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one animal.
For the animals in shelter care:
- Gift cards to grocery, pet supply, home improvement, office supply or auto part stores
- Cage scratchers for cats from StretchandScratch.com
- Pet beds
- 6 ft. nylon leashes
- Gentle leaders (medium and large)
- Kongs (all sizes especially larger ones)
- Cat toys without cat nip
- Towels, wash cloths, and white bath towels
- Feliway spray
- Fresh veggies
- Timothy hay
- Plastic bags
- Puppy training pads
- Sunny Seat window mounted cat beds
- Treat puzzle toys
- Digital food scale
- Digital Thermometer
- Snuggle Safe microwave heat pad
- Soft dog treats
- Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls
- Fleece for cat bedding
- New ping pong balls for education projects
- Dog shampoo
- Waterless shampoo
- Royal Canin Baby Cat 34 dry food (for weaning kittens)
- Canned kitten food
- Greenies Pill Pockets
- Peanut butter
- Cheese singles
- Tongue depressors
- Distilled water
- Electric heating pads for exam and surgery
- Digital kitchen scale for weighing foster kittens
- Digital infant scale
- Meat-based baby food
- Canned tuna in water
- Hot dogs
For training and behavior specialists:
- Collapsible tunnels
- DAP Spray
- ½” diameter or greater slip leads
- 48” high exercise pens
- Buja Boards
For wildlife departments:
- Seed mixes – Kaytee brand nut & fruit mix, patio mix
- Insects – wax worms, meal worms, ect.
- Mazuri brand duck starter
- Duck/goose grower
- Chicken scratch
- Pigeon/dove seed
- Nuts (unsalted, any kind)
- Non-sugared cereals, e.g., Cheerios
- Aquariums with lids
- Baby toys
- Cat scratching post
- Heating pads (NOT auto-shut off)
- Heat bulbs (100 watt, red color)
- Hand/feet pocket warmers
- Cloth towels or washcloths
- Vet wrap, micropore or paper tape
- Lactate ringers solution
- Tagaderm (any size)
- Feather dusters
- Facial Tissue
- Toilet paper, paper towels
- Laundry detergent and bleach
- Any kind of cleaning solutions or disinfectant
- Animal dishes – any size, preferably not plastic
that can be ingested
- Clorox disinfecting wipes
- Dish soap (regular and automatic)
- Luron hand cleaner soap
- Dish cloths and dish towels
- Laundry detergent
- Spray bottles with triggers
- Sponges and scrub pads
- Paper towels
- Lint rollers
- Ziplock bags (all sizes, especially gallon)
- Odor neutralizer spray
Other supplies needed:
- Batteries (AA, AAA, D, and 9-volt)
- Fabric scissors for education projects
- Pet sympathy cards
- Animal-themed postage stamps
- Large wall fans
- Long zip ties
Items we CANNOT accept:
- Hard or homemade dog treats
- Toner cartridges
- Old computers and equipment like mice, keyboards, CRT monitors, printers, and scanners
- Medications and medical supplies like syringes
- Topical and oral pesticide products for dogs and cats including flea and tick products
- Flea sprays, powders and foggers for the home
- Used (already chewed on) dog treats and raw hides
- Used litter boxes
- Confetti shredded paper
- Old clothing (t-shirts, socks)
- Comforters, pillows, pillow cases and sheets
- Anything broken or missing pieces
We will once again be hosting our annual cake dive. Ten lucky brides will compete for an amazing prize package!
The 8 foot cake will be provided by Sweet Confections Cakes. At Sweet Confections Cakes we pride ourselves in having the freshest, most delightful cakes and enticing dessert tables in all of South Central Pennsylvania. We are proof that the concept of “edible art” is all inclusive; the artistry is not only in the look, but in the taste as well.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up when you buy your ticket on line or you can sign up the day of the show at the Cake Dive table located in the main lobby/front doors. After the fashion show located in the Lower Gallery, we will pull 7 names out of the box. If your name is selected but we can’t reach you, we will pull another name. 3 brides will be pre-selected through contests. Make sure you like our Facebook page.
Our 2015 cake will be provided by Sweet Confections Cakes