Hershey, PA (August 29, 2016) – The Diecast Toy Exchange presents the 7th Annual Matchbox Collector’s show on Sunday, September 25 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM to be held at the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum. Vendors are selling items spanning the entire history of Matchbox — from the first cars in the 1950’s to present day models.
With the number 7 on our minds, here are the top 7 reasons to attend:
- The special, custom decorated, diecast model available for the 2016 show, Lesney Matchbox No. 53 CJ6 Red Jeep in honor of our Early Off-Roaders exhibit.
- It is the largest Matchbox Show in the country.
- New models for sale.
- Rare models from as far back as the 1950s for sale.
- A new convoy truck will be unveiled at the show
- Matchbox Street Chess Set, featuring 32 different models and never produced for the generalpublic. It was in the last stage of approval, but never made it onto the shelves. See the only full set ever made! Valued around $3,000 – $4,000.
- And of course, $7 admission for all!
In addition to enjoying miniature cars, guests can view the full-sized vehicles in the AACA Museum’s exhibits. Special summer exhibits include: Early Off-Roaders and Mods Vs. Rockers, both running until October 15. A creative exhibit, Steampunk U, concludes on November 6.
Interested in being a vendor at this event? For more information contact Wayne at 717-318-4073 or Ron at 717-880-1772 or via e-mail at email@example.com.