Be part of a team of talented professionals! The staff at the AACA Museum oversees the programs and operations in a 71,000 square foot facility in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The Museum is dedicated to collecting and preserving early automotive vehicles, informing and educating the general public and celebrating and encouraging the collecting tradition. Full and part-time positions are available.
Medical plan (available to full-time employees)
Life insurance (available to full-time employees)
Paid holidays, sick leave, and personal days
Tax deferred savings plan
Guest passes, Field trips, Museum discounts
Pleasant, dynamic and enriching Working Conditions
AACA Museum, Inc.
Location: Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
The Antique Automobile Club of America Museum, Inc. (AACA Museum), is currently seeking candidates to fill the role of Accounting Manager. The AACA Museum is a non-profit 70,000 plus square foot Museum with antique automobiles, buses, motorcycles, memorabilia, and collectibles. Each year the AACA Museum has over 60,000 visitors, holds special school and community programs, and rents the facility for private and corporate events. The Museum is consistently ranked as one of the top Auto museum’s in the world by various news and social organizations.
The Accounting Manager’s position is responsible for the Museum’s accounting operations and centers on four primary responsibilities which include: accounting management, transaction functions, reporting, and compliance. This position will also produce financial reports and maintain an adequate system of accounting records. The manager will be responsible to maintain a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the Museum’s reported financial results, and ensure reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
The AACA Museum provides various employee benefits including but not limited to: healthcare, paid time off, and life insurance. The primary goal of our organization is to provide our guests with the highest level of professional service and each employee’s efforts are integral to fulfilling this goal. Our employment intent for each employee is to balance our organization’s requirements and create an environment that fulfills the employee both personally and professionally.
Interested candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent work experience considered), preferably Accounting
• Five years financial accounting experience (CPA preferred but not required and non-profit a plus)
• Proficient with Quick Books accounting software
• Experience with budgeting, financial audits, payroll, and 990’s
• Have a working understanding of various accounting and business applications and programs
• Proficient with Microsoft Office product in particular Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to be proactive, take initiative, and operate independently
• Ability to give direction and hold others accountable
• Define and solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standards exist using sound judgment
Internships are available year-round, and in many different areas of the Museum:
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Retail Operations
Please go to www.internships.com to view our current offerings and apply!
The AACA Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Employee Scheduling Software
donated by ShiftPlanning.