The AACA Museum continues to grow in our collections, special exhibits and events. We’re always looking for passionate people to get involved in our organization.
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history in a manner that provides for the education and entertainment of our guests.
Our goal is to deliver a world class automotive experience through innovative and interactive exhibits that appeal to all ages and illustrate the historical evolution and potential future impacts of one of the most culturally defining innovations of modern times.
Here are a few ideas on ways you can get more involved:
- Volunteer – gallery guides, detail shop crew, car show booths, administration/office assistance, holiday decorating, assisting with events.
- Membership – a variety of membership categories are available that allow you to participate in Museum events and enjoy changing exhibits throughout the year.
- Donate – As a 501 (c) 3 organization we depend greatly on donations to continue to tell the story of the motoring hobby through exhibits and interactive experiences. We also accept vehicle donations for either display purposes or for the purpose of re-sale. Proceeds from re-sale allow us to maintain existing collection vehicles or enhance exhibits. Rare museum quality vehicles can be on display for visitors to enjoy and to fuel their passion for preservation of the motor vehicle hobby.
- Adopt-a-Car – This program allows you to association an individual, a business or other organization with the care of a specific museum vehicle for a year period of time. Funds from this program go toward helping us maintain our collection vehicles. This is also a great gift idea for a fellow car enthusiast.
- Raffles – Each year the AACA Museum in combination with the AACA Library & Research Center and National Club promote the sale of tickets toward a chance to win a raffle car with the proceeds benefiting the Museum and Library. Help by purchasing tickets or perhaps helping to sell tickets at a car show or within another affiliated car club or similar organization.
There are lots of ways you can get involved and we hope that you’ll consider becoming a part of our extended family. Visit each of the related sections by using the tabs to the right and learn more about these opportunities.
Charity Navigator is America’s premier independent charity evaluator. They help charitable givers make intelligent giving decisions by providing in-depth, objective ratings and analysis of the financial health and accountability & transparency of America’s largest charities. Charity Navigator awarded AACA Museum four out of a possible four stars. Receiving four out of a possible four stars indicates that AACA Museum adheres to good governance and other best practices that minimize the chance of unethical activities and consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way. Please click on the logo to review our four star rating.