We invite your business to participate in Autos & Ales at the AACA Museum
The AACA Museum has planned a unique approach to the traditional Beer Fest. Based on our location, the reputation of our property and the one of a kind events we have produced here in the past, we will without a doubt attract many beer consumers living in Central Pennsylvania. The Museum can provide over 60,000 square feet of exhibit space to participating vendors in our beautiful facility.
Tickets to the show will buy the participants the opportunity to view spectacular vehicles, close-up while they sample the best micros in Pennsylvania, 2 Live Bands, Cooking Demos, food vendors, great door prizes and view beer commercials from the 1950′s on our own drive and giant screens in the Rotunda. This promises to be an event to remember. We have planned this evening to be FUN and worthwhile for your business!
Among the tastings we plan to offer “cooking with Beer demonstrations,” live bands in 2 different areas of the Museum, 500 of the areas best guests/ consumers and one of the World’s Premier Auto Museums. In fact, the AACA Museum was ranked in the top 16 of Auto Museums in the world by AutoWeek Magazine and was named Simply The Best Museum by Harrisburg Magazine for 2011 and 2012!
Because our show can only be successful with strong vendor participation we have provided the following packages. We invite you to select your level of participation…
Brewery Sample Station
- You help determine space necessary with in the confines of the Museum.
- Additional signage throughout the building the day of the show
- One 8ft. table and 2 chairs. You should provide your own table covering.
- Two admission tickets to Autos & Ales event
- Two complimentary sampling glasses
- Two complimentary T-shirts
- Complimentary food tickets. Yes, we’ll make sure your stomachs are full!
Coming from out of town? Spring Hill Suites is available right next door. Just let us know your needs. We’ll make your reservations and pay for your FIRST ROOM. Other rooms will be available at a discounted rate.
Your investment will be only . . . . product sampling, materials and staffing. If you need staffing assistance, this must be scheduled well in advance.
- Space necessary within the confines of the Museum.
- One 8ft table and 2 chairs. You may use your own table covering.
- 1 complimentary admission ticket to Autos & Ales – additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 complimentary sampling glass.
- 1 complimentary T-shirts
$150 per space
Vendors will be accepted on a first come, first serve bases.