November 7th, 2014 6 PM – 10 PM
Tickets Sales Start July 2014
PRESENTED & HOSTED by the AACA MUSEUM, the 2014 AUTOS & ALES returns for the fifth time BIGGER THAN EVER!
The 5th annual AUTOS & ALES will have all the favorites from the past and NEW additions to add to the tradition:
- OF COURSE, the regions’ BEST breweries (Find more information through the BREWERIES PAGE.)
- Live MUSIC
- The Luv Gods (returning favorite)
- Deezle Church
- LIVE DJ
- Free Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Cooking with Beer Demonstrations from ABC
- Beer Brewing Demonstrations by ReHAB [Regional Harrisburg Area Breweries]
- Food Vendors
- OUR FREE Wing Contest IS BACK!
- Cigar Tent
- Beer themed novelties
- Antique Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles & Memorabilia
- 50/50 Cash Raffle and Door Prize Raffle to benefit JDRF [Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund]
- Margarita Bar
Last year, AUTOS & ALES completely SOLD OUT. We advise you to purchase your tickets EARLY. Tickets on sale now!
Designated Driver tickets are available for $15.
This event is for individuals 21+ years or older ONLY. We encourage you to be safe and responsible. Don’t drink and drive.
Autos & Ales
- Que Brew
- Flying Fish
- Free Will
- South County
- Hershey Brewery
- Mt Gretna
- Angry Orchard
- Just Beer Project
- Sly Fox
- Erie Brewing Company
- Mile Brewing
- Crooked Eye
- Turkey Hill Brewing
Vendors will have the opportunity to promote and sale their products on site. The fee to be part of show is only $75.00.
- Space necessary with in the confines of the Museum
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs. You may use your own table covering
- 1 Complementary admission ticket to Autos & Ales – additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 Complementary sampling glass
Vendors will be accepted on a first come, first serve bases.
Email your Vendor Application for Booth Rental to Mike Patterson at email@example.com or if you have any questions, please call 717-566-7100 ext. 105