Autos & Ales
Presented & Hosted by the AACA Museum:
The 8th annual Autos & Ales event.
The last several years,
this event has sold out!
Don't wait to get your ticket.
The regions’ best breweries
Best tasting wing competition
NEW! VIP Happy Hour from 6-7 PM.
Exclusive tasting of AACA Museum Tucker ’48 IPA brewed especially for this event by Rotunda Brewing Company. Early Access to all breweries from 6-7 PM for samplings and creative Food Pairings. VIP ticket holders can still remain through the close of the event at 10:30 PM.
VIP Tickets – $65 Regular Tickets- $50 ($5 Early Discount through 8/31) Designated Driver – $20
Entertainment on Three Floors
Entertainment for 2016… 2017 coming soon!
- Wing Contest – back by popular demand!
- Beer themed novelties
- Antique Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles & Memorabilia
- 50/50 Cash Raffle and Door Prize Raffle to benefit JDRF [Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund]
Complimentary Tasting Glass Included with Ticket Purchase
Schedule of Events
- Doors will open at 6:00 PM for VIP Tickets -Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- VIP Exclusive AACA Museum Tucker ’48 IPA specially brewed by Rotunda Brewing
- VIP Exclusive early access to all breweries + additional food pairings
- Doors will open at 7:00 PM for Regular Ticket holders – Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- Both bands & DJ will play until 10:30pm
- The winner of the 50/50 raffle to benefit JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) will be announced at 9:30pm
2017 Wing Contest Contestants
Winner to receive a plaque & bragging rights
Vendors will have the opportunity to promote and sale their products on site.
The fee to be part of show is only $75.00.
- Space within the Museum
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs. You need your own table covering
- 1 admission ticket to Autos & Ales
- Additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 Complementary sampling glass
Vendors will be accepted on a first come, first serve bases.
Email your Vendor Application for Booth Rental to Abbie Shireman – AShireman@AACAMuseum.org or if you have any questions, please call 717-566-7100 ext. 116
We want our guests to have a fun and safe experience. We have options for you to enjoy the fun and be safe with specialty priced designated driver tickets, rooms available at a discount with our sponsor Spring Hill Suites Hershey Near the Park, or by catching a ride with UBER.
Designated Drive Tickets available for $20
Want to UBER?
Try Uber, the mobile app that allows you to request a safe, reliable, and affordable ride at the touch of a button. Request wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. Directly from the app, you can track your driver’s ETA and will be notified once your ride has arrived at your door.
So what are you waiting for?
Download the app on iPhone, Android, or Windows devices , and sign up with promo code‘ANTIQUEAUTO’ to receive $20 off your first ride if you are a first time UBER user.
The fare is charged directly to the payment method on file—no need to tip.