Autos & Ales
- Doors will open at 6:00pm -Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- Beer sampling – 6:00pm – 9:30pm
- Wing contest winner will be announced at 9:30pm
- Both bands and DJ will play until 10:00pm
- The winner of the 50/50 raffle will be announced at 9:30pm
- Que Brew
- Flying Fish
- Free Will
- South County
- Appalachian Brewing Company
- Hershey Brewery
- Mt Gretna
- Sam Adams
- Angry Orchard
- Sly Fox
- Erie Brewing Company
- O Mile Brewing
- Turkey Hill Brewing
- Smoked Bar and Grill - 2013 Wing Contest Winner
- Arroga’s Grille House & Sports Bar
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Just Wing It
More to come….
Yuengling’s Ice Cream will be available for designated drivers
Smoked Bar & Grill for a Margarita Bar and a participant in the wing contest
Classic Dry Cleaners will provide water bottles
The Hershey Company will provide chocolate
Moe’s Southwest Grill will be handing out nachos
Philly Soft Pretzel Factory
Cabot Cheese bites
Seltzer Lebanon Bologna bites
More to come….
November 7th, 2014 6 PM – 10 PM
Tickets are available for purchase NOW! Get your tickets early, last year it was a sold out event.
PRESENTED & HOSTED by the AACA MUSEUM, the 2014 AUTOS & ALES returns for the fifth time BIGGER THAN EVER!
The 5th annual AUTOS & ALES will have all the favorites from the past and NEW additions to add to the tradition:
- OF COURSE, the regions’ BEST breweries (Find more information through the BREWERIES PAGE.)
- Live MUSIC
- The Luv Gods (returning favorite)
- Deezle Church
- Klock Entertainment
- Free Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Cooking with Beer Demonstrations from ABC
- Beer Brewing Demonstrations by ReHAB [Regional Harrisburg Area Breweries]
- Food Vendors
- OUR FREE Wing Contest IS BACK!
- Margarita Bar
- Cigar Tent
- Beer themed novelties
- Antique Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles & Memorabilia
- 50/50 Cash Raffle and Door Prize Raffle to benefit JDRF [Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund]
Don’t forget, last year AUTOS & ALES completely SOLD OUT. We advise you to purchase your tickets EARLY. Tickets on sale now!
Designated Driver tickets are available for $15.
All designated drivers will receive a root beer float. Courtesy of the Appalachian Brewing Company and Yuengling Ice Cream
Photography of the event will be provided by :
Find his work and information at www.gruberpix.com
This event is for individuals 21+ years or older ONLY. We encourage you to be safe and responsible. Don’t drink and drive.
Vendors will have the opportunity to promote and sale their products on site. The fee to be part of show is only $75.00.
- Space necessary with in the confines of the Museum
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs. You may use your own table covering
- 1 Complementary admission ticket to Autos & Ales – additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 Complementary sampling glass
Vendors will be accepted on a first come, first serve bases.
Email your Vendor Application for Booth Rental to Mike Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions, please call 717-566-7100 ext. 105