Autos & Ales
November 4, 2016
6:00pm - 10:00pm
The last several years we SOLD OUT! Don't Wait!
Presented & Hosted by the AACA Museum, the 2016 Autos & Ales returns for the seventh time BIGGER THAN EVER!
The 7th annual AUTOS & ALES will have all the favorites from the past and NEW additions to add to the tradition:
- OF COURSE, the regions’ BEST breweries (Find more information through the BREWERIES TAB.)
- Live MUSIC
Back Again for 2016!
Other Artists listed were for 2015. Updates for 2016 coming soon!
- Food Vendors & Food Beer Parings
- Beer themed novelties
- Antique Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles & Memorabilia
- 50/50 Cash Raffle and Door Prize Raffle to benefit JDRF [Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund]
Complimemary Souvenir Tasting Glass, Sponsored by
We want our guests to have a fun but safe experience. We have options for you to enjoy the fun and be safe with specialty priced designated driver tickets or by catching a ride with UBER.
Try Uber, the mobile app that allows you to request a safe, reliable, and affordable ride at the touch of a button. Request wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. Directly from the app, you can track your driver’s ETA and will be notified once your ride has arrived at your door.
So what are you waiting for?
Download the app on iPhone, Android, or Windows devices , and sign up with promo code‘ANTIQUEAUTO’ to receive $20 off your first ride if you are a first time UBER user.
The fare is charged directly to the payment method on file—no need to tip.
Vendors will have the opportunity to promote and sale their products on site.
The fee to be part of show is only $75.00.
- Space within the Museum
- One 8′ table and 2 chairs. You need your own table covering
- 1 admission ticket to Autos & Ales
- Additional tickets available for purchase
- 1 Complementary sampling glass
Vendors will be accepted on a first come, first serve bases.
Email your Vendor Application for Booth Rental to Abbie Shireman – AShireman@AACAMuseum.org or if you have any questions, please call 717-566-7100 ext. 116
Schedule of Events
- Doors will open at 6:00pm -Please have your tickets and photo ID available
- Beer sampling – 6:00pm – 9:30pm
- Both bands & DJ will play until 10:00pm
- The winner of the 50/50 raffle to benefit JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) will be announced at 9:30pm
2015 Breweries are currently listed.
2016 updates . . . coming soon!
- Boneshire Brew Works
- Yards Brewing Company
- Flying Fish Brewing Company
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Spring House Brewing Company
- Appalachian Brewing Company
- Vermont Hard Cider
- Ithaca Beer Company
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Stoudts Brewery Company
- Matt Brewing Company
- Jacks Cider DBA House
- St. Killian Importing